Monday, 20 May 2013

All night cat fights

Jacket and Vest top - Zara, Blazer - Mango, Trousers - Topshop, Shoes and Bag - New Look, 
Beanie - eBay


Having moved back from Wales to London/Herts recently, as a stop gap I'm staying at my parents house before I move into my new digs! Along with my bags of clothes, shoes and accessories, came my cat Elwood! (the face behind this These Folk tee
My parents also have a cat and at first they got a along fine, but now for some reason they hate each other and it is literally pistols at dawn, everyday! Not a happy feline household!

Anyway, as summer has now gone, my girlie dresses have gone back in my wardrobe, so today i've opted for trousers and beanie with my gorgeous new stilettos from New Look. I bought them on Saturday when I popped out for foundation and ended up buying shoes instead... oops! They're unbelievably comfy and will definitly be my go to shoes for the next few weeks

20 comments:

  1. I spy harry potter books! :)

    I now want that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your holographic bag is amazing Alex! Love the shoes too! :)
    IN MY SUNDAY BEST

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I want to get some holographic sandals I saw on boohoo to go with the bag too! Obsessed! haha x

      Delete
  3. That bag is so so nice! I have that hat too :) love your blog! xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I love this hat, so easy to team it up with anything! x

      Delete
  4. That bag is amazing! Love your tattoos too!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these shoes! Smaller ankles heels are so in at the moment and look so good with smart trousers! You look hawt!

    Please check out my blog - http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Being tall I love that smaller heels are coming back! x

      Delete
  6. Aw love the look, think it's my fav with the zara green blazer. I want a bag like this, super cool :)
    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) The zara blazer is one of my favourite jackets, I wear it to death! x

      Delete
  7. Can't believe summer is gone lol,love the look, the blazer is gorgeous and the bag is so different

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. British summers... blink and you'll miss it! haha :) x

      Delete
  8. Very cute outfit! That bag - I will be searching for on New Look as soon as I've posted this comment, it's so gorgeous!

    http://beautyblog.skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I found it in the sale, it literally goes with everything! x

      Delete
  9. Awesome outfit & tattoos!!

    Love your blog, really nice :)

    I follow you on bloglovin & google :D
    Like to check out my blog and maybe follow me as well :D

    http://www.addicttillsunrise.com/

    https://www.facebook.com/AddictTillSunrise

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete