Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Behind the Folk

Dress - AX Paris, Coat - New Look, Bag - Miss. Selfridge, Shoes - New Look

My style changes often. 
One week I could be reaching for the fedora and then next for the snapback. I have a split personality when it comes to fashion!
My problem is that I love so many different styles I want to try them all, fashion faux pas? Maybe. Tough on my bank account? Definitly! 

These days i'm generally known for being the face behind the sewing machine behind These Folk. A clothing brand I set up when having a early life crisis about my somehow establish career in insurance, which I inevitably quit and after a few days of blind panic and wine, These Folk was born! 

I have previously used this blog to showcase some of my items for sale but as the memory on my phone is full of pictures of my daily outfits I thought I would document them on here instead! 

PS. I over use exclamation marks. A lot!

2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem with fashion, I like too many styles and i try to mix them, not really good, u seem to do well with this outfit though!! Cute dress ^^
    http://ladybenshobomadness.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'm having a girlie week at the moment so it's all dresses!

      Delete