Thursday, 16 May 2013

Bump it!

Dress - New Look (current), Coat - Zara, Bag - Miss. Selfridge, Shoes - River Island (similar here!)

Today started off as a jeans and an old top day and then the postman arrived with my bumpits! I love a good 60s hair do but I hate the amount of backcombing and especially the aftermath that you're faced with once you take the whole thing out - owch!
So when my I unwrapped my bumpits and put one in my hair, I couldn't waist such a lovely hair do on such a messy outfit, so naturally I threw on an entirely new outfit to match!

It was surprisingly warm today so I opted for a dress (not quite warm enough to ditch the black tights though!) and heels. I love the idea of heels everyday but at just shy of 5ft 11 I always feel like a giant teetering around Tescos. Luckily the mid chunky block heel is back and I can just about get away with them before a huge fleet of helicopters swoop down on me and push me back to my homeland along with all the other BFGs!

Well, hopefully we'll have a summer this year! I heard it might be a on a Tuesday....

16 comments:

  1. You look so lovely darling, I love the coat and bag. Also your hair is beautiful!

    Elizabeth x

    Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) and such a bargain too, only £22! x

      Delete
  3. your outfit is so, so lovely. i absolutely adore your coat! i'd desperate to get my hands on a pure white one (and not spill anything on it hah)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win topshop, asos or space nk vouchers + a goodie bag, click here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the only problem with this coat! I'll never wear it when I know there's going to be red wine about haha x

      Delete
  4. I love this little bag, its so cute, great look missy! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot I even had this bag and then found it in a draw a month ago, i've basically worn it everyday since! x

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love your coat and shoes Alex!

    IN MY SUNDAY BEST

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) The coat was a bargain, £10 in the Zara sale! x

      Delete
  6. LOVE the dress and your hair looks amazing!!!
    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) If i'm having a bad hair day I just use a bump it, they are literally amazing! x

      Delete
  7. Those shoes are absolute beauts! LOVE them!
    xx

    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so comfy too! I'm starting to train myself to wear heels in the daytime and these are perfect training wheels! haha x

      Delete
  8. Yes and YES to this Zara Coat. I was desperate for it so am super jealous!
    Great outfit hun!

    Jenna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It was such a sale find! x

      Delete