Thursday, 20 June 2013

Get out of the house!

Jumpsuit - Topshop (old - similar here!), Nike Trainers - Very, Tank top - Zara, Handbag - Zara

Working from home can get pretty lonely after a while, so recently I decided to join the gym! I used to run but this is the first time I've actually ever joined a gym and I'm surprised at how much fun it is (the feeling after - not the feeling during!) It now gives me an excuse, other than a trip to the post office, to get out of the house. 
It also gives me an excuse to buy a new pair of shoes - my new Nike trainers - which I'm in love with! I think I wear them more on a daily basis then I do to the gym...

Though it's not all lonely work and gym for me, yesterday I popped into Cambridge town centre with my brother, here's a little look at what I wore (a long overdue post!)

Hope you're all enjoying the sunshine! 

6 comments: