Monday, 10 June 2013

Jolly Folk!

Dress - Zara (old), Shoes - Matalan (in store), Blazer - ASOS (old), Michael Kors lookalike watch - eBay

It's been a busy week over at These Folk HQ, very excited to say you can now buy These Folk from Jolly Brown in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. An amazing shop full of vintage and independent clothing labels, so if you're around the area, go check it out!

This was my outfit from yesterday, I was looking forward to a weekend of blazing sunshine but unfortunately it was stuck behind clouds all weekend! In vain hope that the sun may come out at some point, I kept my legs out but teamed up my outfit with a boyfriend blazer and fur stole.

Hope the sun is shining where you are! 

6 comments:

  1. fab outfit! i want a chanel bag so bad !!

    http://victoriasanusi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not exactly 100% real! I think i'm a long way off being able to afford the real deal :) x

      Delete
  2. Hey, I love your blog great work! Please come and have a look at mine, if you decide to follow me, Leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxX

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete