Saturday, 1 June 2013

Summer's back for the weekend!

Dress - New Look (in store concession) , Clutch - Boohoo (similar here!), Necklace - Primark, 
Shoes - River Island (similar here!), Coat - Zara

This week has been quite a busy one. These Folk is going to be stocked in 2 new stores, one online and one in Hertfordshire so I have been sorting out stock and everything for that!

It's also a very special day today (cue nauseousness) it's mine and my boyfriend's 4 year anniversary! He has a big surprise arranged for me, I have a new dress for it (outfit post to come) but I have no idea if it's appropriate! We could be going to a rugby match for all I know!

This is the outfit I worse yesterday, I saw the blue skies outside when I woke up so I jumped for this dress from New Look. I bought it a few months back but have been waiting for a summery day to wear it... finally!! I threw on some ankle socks too as without them I looked a bit too dressy for daytime.

Hope you all have a lovely sunny weekend :)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, love the shoes and socks combo! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I think every outfit this summer is going to be teamed up with socks! x

      Delete
  2. i love this outfit!!!!! shoes are so nice and your coat is gorg, zara have me lusting after almost everything.. xxx

    abambilegsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I would be a very happy (but very very poor) girl if I owned everything from Zara! haha x x

      Delete